Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Horray! By a miracle, my pictures have aligned themselves in ORDER! How wonderful! Sorry sorry sorry for not keeping up, I realize a lot of people are keeping up with me, so I will try harder! This week was especially special because my FAMILY was here along with my wonderful boyfriend Jake! Sadly, I only got 2 full days off while they were in town, but I got to spend every night with them with was great. We went to all 4 parks, swam a lot, and got to see a space shuttle launch! So, a great week!
Jake and I Squaring off at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters at Magic Kingdom



Link and I watching Jack Sparrow entertain a non-respondent crowd.




Kelly, Mom, and Sarah on the Tea Cups. Apparently they were spinning twice as fast as Jake and I even though we were going as fast as we could and were feeling nauseous! So, good work ladies!



It really was a fabulous week, having everyone in town.


Other than that, I completed my training and passed my assessment and now am an official member of the Kali River Rapids Raft Crew! It is a lot of fun working there and have made a lot of friends. Even though I work long days in the hot sun, it is great to make personal interactions with guests and to go out of my way to make their day more magical.


Last night, my friends and I made our way to Magic Kingdom after work to see SpectroMagic before it leaves! It is a cute night-time parade. We went to the Confectionary, I got this lovely caramel apple, and watched the parade standing on Main Street USA. I had one of those moments, where you take a look at yourself and say "wow, I have an awesome life!" It still is surreal that I live in Orlando and work at DISNEY WORLD! Insane!!

2 comments:

  1. We miss you so much! I'm glad you passed your assessment and are still loving the adventure!

    ReplyDelete